SORRY, THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Maximize flavor without meat! In this class led by Renee Martin you’ll receive demos and hands-on experience cooking creative vegetarian dishes inspired by leaders in the cuisine like Yotam Ottolenghi, Naomi Pomeroy, and David Tanis. Start your year off with a new appreciation for vegetarian cooking and its vibrant flavors.
Guests will learn to prepare the items below, and the class with end with a sit-down dinner! Beverages also provided.
- Slow Roasted Tomato Tartare on Crostini
- Garlicky Kale Puree with Marscarpone Polenta
- Shaved Fennel Salad with Figs, Olives and Hazelnuts
- Wild Chanterlle Mushroom Ragu
- Roasted Carrots with Farro, Chickepeas, and Herb Tahini Sauce